新书推介:《语义网技术体系》
作者:瞿裕忠,胡伟,程龚
   XML论坛     W3CHINA.ORG讨论区     计算机科学论坛     SOAChina论坛     Blog     开放翻译计划     新浪微博  

• 首页
  • 登录
  • 注册
  • 软件下载
  • 资料下载
  • 核心成员
  • 帮助
  •   Add to Google

>> 计算机英语求助,计算机英语翻译互助
    [返回] 中文XML论坛 - 专业的XML技术讨论区休息区『 计算机英语 』 → Cover letter经验并奉上模板 查看新帖用户列表

发表一个新主题  发表一个新投票  回复主题  (订阅本版) 您是本帖的第 12083 个阅读者浏览上一篇主题  刷新本主题   树形显示贴子 浏览下一篇主题
     * 贴子主题: Cover letter经验并奉上模板 举报  打印  推荐  IE收藏夹 
       本主题类别:     
     hjx_221 帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?

威望:7
      等级:博士一年级
      文章:4607
      积分:24021
      门派:XML.ORG.CN
      注册:2004/8/30

姓名:(无权查看)
    城市:(无权查看)
    院校:(无权查看)
    给hjx_221发送一个短消息 把hjx_221加入好友 查看hjx_221的个人资料 搜索hjx_221在『 计算机英语 』的所有贴子 引用回复这个贴子 回复这个贴子 查看hjx_221的博客楼主
    发贴心情 Cover letter经验并奉上模板

Cover letter经验并奉上模板

1。Coer letter的重要性
    Coer letter,中文的意思用书面表达的形式向对方进行自我简介,它是寻找工作材料中重要的组成部分。几乎所有的老板都要求求职者付上Coer letter。因为未来老板要从Coer letter看出你要的职位以及你是否可胜任该职位。

2.写Coer letter关键

写Coer letter的要旨是要显示你的学术背景和研究方向与其相同或类似,隐含着一到实验室就可以很快上手。因为老板是要你去干活而不是花钱让你来学习的。未来老板发出广告后,一般会收到众多的求职信。他可能仅花几秒钟的时间浏览你的简历(C),Coer letter可告诉他你的技能,才能以及研究背景是否符合他的要求。

3.Coer letter的格式

右上角或信未为求职者的地址
    左上角为未来老板的名字和地址
    正文
    求职者签名

4.正文的写法
    4.1. 第一段写你的目的
    第一段的第一句告诉未来老板你的信息来源,如果看广告得知,可以按以下的句型:From XXXX website (或其它来源) I learned about your need for a postdoctoral follow to inestigate XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(职位的内容)in Department of Biology,in Nebraska Medical Center。如果他人告知My adiser, XXXXX, neer misses an opportunity to tell me of your need for a postdoctoral follow to inestigate XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(职位的内容)in Department of Biology,in Nebraska Medical Center。第二句为你的目的。如:I am ery interested in this project, and beliee that my background on molecular biology techniques and experience in HPLC,XXXX are appropriate for the position.

4.2.第二段介绍你的学位和你的研究背景。
    写研究背景时应尽量往未来老板研究内容沾边或类似。如I hae studied …………………………….(论文的研究内容). I applied …………………(具体实验方法),and found that …………(实验结果,尽量往未来老板研究方向靠,但应该有发表的文章支持)。(如果有未发表或正在作的,可以加)Now I am inestigating on a project on ………. 。
    4.3.第三段告诉老板你什么时间可以开工和结尾。结尾语可用以下的几个句子:
    I feel confident that gien the opportunity, I can make an immediate contribution to Any Corporation. I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your requirements. I will call your office on Friday, to schedule an appointment. Thank you for your consideration.

Thank you so much for considering my request. I will call you the week of October 10 to see about scheduling the job shadowing. If you need to reach me before that time, please feel free to contact me ia phone (XXXX-XXXX-2922) or ia email (XXXX@yahoo.com).

I hae enclosed a resume as well as a brief sample of my writing for your reiew. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss further how I could contribute to your organization.

The enclosed resume describes my qualifications for the position adertised. I would welcome the opportunity to personally discuss my qualifications with you at your conenience.

I would appreciate the priilege of an interiew. I may be reached at the address gien aboe, or by telephone at XXXXXXXX.

收藏   分享  
    顶(0)

----------------------------------------------
    初从文,三年不中;后习武,校场发一矢,中鼓吏,逐之出;遂学医,有所成。自撰一良方,服之,卒~ 
    http://hjx221.blogger.org.cn/

点击查看用户来源及管理<br>发贴IP:*.*.*.* 2008/9/28 13:15:00

hjx_221 帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?

给hjx_221发送一个短消息 把hjx_221加入好友 查看hjx_221的个人资料 搜索hjx_221在『 计算机英语 』的所有贴子 引用回复这个贴子 回复这个贴子 查看hjx_221的博客2
    发贴心情 
    5.Coer Letter模板
    丁香园聚集大量即将毕业的生物学研究的同行求职人员,因为没有工作经历,所以应把重点放在学业上。下面为一以学历为主的简历模本。

Mr. Archie XXXX
    California Inestments, Inc.
    25 Sacramento Street
    San Francisco, CA 94102

Dear Mr. XXXXX,
    From Nature Journal website I learned about your need for a postdoctoral follow to inestigate XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(职位的内容)in Department of Biology,in Nebraska Medical Center。I am ery interested in this project, and beliee that my background on molecular biology techniques and experience in XXXX are appropriate for the position.
    I recently graduated (or will graduate) from the Uniersity of Oregon with a Ph.D in Biophysics, from where I hae studied …………………………….(论文的研究内容). I applied …………………(具体实验方法),and found that …………(实验结果)。
    I hae enclosed a resume as well as a brief sample of my writing for your reiew. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss further how I could contribute to your organization.
    Sincerely,

John Oakley

7 Apple Court
    Eugene, OR 97401
    503-555-0303
    thanks

Thanks a lot!!!

Thank you ery much

Coer Letters

by
    Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction
    Content of the Coer Letter
    Format of the Coer Letter
    Sample Coer Letter
    Sample Coer Letter 2

The preliminary application for a professional position generally consists of two documents: a coer letter and a resume. This handout describes the coer letter; the resume is described in a separate Writing Center handout. While the resume is a somewhat generic adertisement for yourself, which you may send unaltered to scores of different companies, the coer letter allows you to tailor your application to each specific job. Although the thrust of your arious letters may remain the same, with the assorted text-processing options aailable at RPI--options that include find-and-replace and merging capabilities--there is really no reason to hae a single, generic coer letter.

Each of your coer letters should bear the name and address of the company to which you are applying and should address by name the specific indiidual who will process your application. Each letter should also make specific references to the company and indicate your knowledge of and interest in the work the company is currently doing.

In addition to tailoring your application to a specific job, the coer letter also allows you to highlight the most important and releant accomplishments, skills, and experience listed in your resume. And it is where (if appropriate) you specifically request an interiew.

Finally, remember that your coer letter is, in a ery real sense, a schematic of yourself. It reflects your personality, your attention to detail, your communication skills, your enthusiasm, and your intellect. Your coer letter and resume are usually all a prospectie employer has to decide whether or not you will reach the next phase in the application process--the interiew.

Content of the Coer Letter
    In the ery first paragraph of your letter, you should state what job you are applying for and how you learned about it. If you hae any personal contacts in or with the company, you may want to mention them here. You should also state your general qualifications for the job. This paragraph should be brief, perhaps two or three sentences.

The body of your letter should consist of one to three longer paragraphs in which you expand upon your qualifications for the position. Pick out the most releant qualifications listed in your resume and discuss them in detail, demonstrating how your background and experience qualify you for the job. Be as specific as possible, and refer the reader to your resume for additional details.

In the concluding paragraph of your letter, you should request an interiew (or some other response, if appropriate). State where and when you can be reached, and express your willingness to come to an interiew or supply further information. Close by thanking your reader for his or her time and consideration.

Format of the Coer Letter
    The two attached samples illustrate the conentional format of a coer letter. These samples should also gie you a better idea of the content and function of a coer letter. The entire text of your letter should, of course, be letter-perfect.

点击查看用户来源及管理<br>发贴IP:*.*.*.* 2008/9/28 13:16:00

hjx_221 帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?

给hjx_221发送一个短消息 把hjx_221加入好友 查看hjx_221的个人资料 搜索hjx_221在『 计算机英语 』的所有贴子 引用回复这个贴子 回复这个贴子 查看hjx_221的博客3
    发贴心情 
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sample Coer Letter
    1234 15th Street
    Troy, New York 12180

January 30, 1987

Mr. John M. Curtis
    Recruiting Coordinator
    HAL Corporation
    55 Washington Aenue
    New York, New York 10081

Dear Mr. Curtis:

As an experienced computer programmer who is presently pursuing a master's degree in electrical engineering at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, I am writing to request information about possible summer employment opportunities with HAL. I am interested in a position that will allow me to combine the talents I hae deeloped in both computer programming and electrical engineering. Howeer, as you can see from the attached resume, I hae extensie experience in many related fields, and I always enjoy new challenges.

I feel that it is important for me to maintain a practical, real-world perspectie while deeloping my academic abilities. I am proud of the fact that I hae financed my entire education through scholarships and summer jobs related to my field of study. This work experience has enhanced my appreciation for the education I am pursuing. I find that I learn as much from my summer jobs as I do from my academic studies. For example, during the summer of 1986, while working for IBM in Boca Raton, Florida, I gained a great deal of practical experience in the field of electronic circuit logic and drier design. When I returned to school in the fall and took Computer Hardware Design, I found that my experience with IBM had thoroughly prepared me for the subject.

Haing said all this, I realize that your first consideration in hiring an applicant must not be the potential educational experience HAL can proide, but the skills and serices the applicant has to offer. I hope the experience and education described in my resume suggest how I might be of serice to HAL.

I welcome the opportunity to discuss with you how I might best assist HAL in fulfilling its present corporate needs. I will be aailable for employment from May 14 through August 31, 1987. Please let me know what summer employment opportunities are aailable at HAL for someone with my education, experience, and interests. You can reach me at the aboe address or by phone at (518) 271-0000.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely yours,

Joan Doe

Sample Coer Letter
    34 Second Street
    Troy, New York 12180

October 4, 1986

Mr. James Roberts
    Recruiting Coordinator
    Department DRR 1201
    Database Corporation
    Princeton, New Jersey 05876

Dear Mr. Roberts:

Your adertisement for software engineers in the January issue of the IEEE Spectrum caught my attention. I was drawn to the ad by my strong interest in both software design and Database.

I hae worked with a CALMA system in deeloping LSI circuits, and I also hae substantial experience in the design of interactie CAD software. Because of this experience, I can make a direct and immediate contribution to your department. I hae enclosed a copy of my resume, which details my qualifications and suggests how I might be of serice to Database.

I would like ery much to meet with you to discuss your open positions for software engineers. If you wish to arrange an interiew, please contact me at the aboe address or by telephone at (518) 271-9999.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely yours,

Joseph Smith

Thanks a lot!!!

点击查看用户来源及管理<br>发贴IP:*.*.*.* 2008/9/28 13:17:00

GoogleAdSense

等级:大一新生
      文章:1
      积分:50
      门派:无门无派
      院校:未填写
      注册:2007-01-01
    给Google AdSense发送一个短消息 把Google AdSense加入好友 查看Google AdSense的个人资料 搜索Google AdSense在『 计算机英语 』的所有贴子 访问Google AdSense的主页 引用回复这个贴子 回复这个贴子 查看Google AdSense的博客广告
    2024/4/27 14:18:48

本主题贴数3,分页: [1]

管理选项修改tag | 锁定 | 解锁 | 提升 | 删除 | 移动 | 固顶 | 总固顶 | 奖励 | 惩罚 | 发布公告
    W3C Contributing Supporter! W 3 C h i n a ( since 2003 ) 旗 下 站 点
    苏ICP备05006046号《全国人大常委会关于维护互联网安全的决定》《计算机信息网络国际联网安全保护管理办法》
    109.375ms